Friday, July 25, 2008

Self introduction.

My name Wiphusit Kongkaew : Age 32 : Gender male : Zodiac Year : Sheep Occupation : Student Location : Thapput : Phangnga 82180 : Thailand My name’s Wiphusit Kongkaew and my nickname’s Phusit. I was born in Phangnga and live in Phangnga. I am Thai, a Buddhist , single , tall and rather fat. There are six people in my family - my mother , my father, one sister, one younger brother, one younger sister and myself. My sister’s name is Aungkana. My younger brother’s name is Sutep. My younger sister’s name is Yuwanda. My parent live in Phangnga. They were born there and have never lived anywhere else.I've been working at Thupput hospital as an IT personnel. I usually go to work by motorcycle. My work starts at 8.30 am. and finished 4.30 pm. I like reading about IT. I don’t like to play sports because I feel really tired. I would like to own a computer shop in the future.